Body Mechanics for Kids - Free online resource workshop August 26th
Online Resources Workshop - Free
August 26th, 2020
Body Mechanics for Kids
Gateway to Physical Literacy
August 26th, 1pm : Gateway to Physical Literacy Online Resources
Register by sending us an email to: email@example.com
Acquire new strategies for next year in Health and Physical Literacy:
- Learn to teach basic life skills for best posture, mindfulness and self-esteem
- Strength and flexibility and the science behind it, made easy for kids
- Guide your students through kinesthetic feedback exercises
- Help students to develop balanced muscle memory and health joints
- Awareness around Posture, Breathing and Strength
- Stay one step ahead of your students with this easy to use program
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Thanks for your time and consideration.
~ Jacqueline Sloan
Body Mechanics for Kids (BMK)
Building bodies that last!