As educators figure out how to manage health and safety issues, they also know they must get going on closing the gaps in student learning.
Whether you are teaching in blended, hybrid, face-to-face, online, remote, or distance environments, you are challenged to rebuild community, engage students, and identify and then help students close any learning gaps.
Teachers and leaders are asking:
- How do we plan for student learning? Where do we even start?
- What will set students up for success, no matter the context?
- Given current realities, how do I identify the gaps in my students’ learning?
We all have questions.. And, if we aren’t careful, our quick responses may lead to more testing, more student disengagement, and teachers being less informed than they need to be.
In June, we offered this webinar and, due to overwhelming requests, we are hosting it once again. If you were unable to participate then or if you want to revisit this topic, join our 40-minute FREE web conference presentation with Anne Davies, Sandra Herbst, and Brenda Augusta.
We will share ideas that will work for you and your colleagues...regardless of what lies ahead, including:
- Building community through instruction
- Collecting authentic baseline evidence
- Planning for success
Date: September 16, 2020
Time: 1:00 pm EDT – 1:40 pm EDT