The Ministry, in partnership with BCSSA, FNESC, FISA and the First Nations School Authority are offering an online session for teachers, Virtual English First Peoples' Workshop on Friday, August 25, 2023 9:00 am - 2:00 pm.Read More...
- Indigenous Focused Graduation Requirement Teacher Workshop
- SFU APPLIED SCIENCES OUTREACH & SCIENCE AL!VE VIRTUAL TEACHER RESOURCE & YOUTH PROGRAMS
- Sooke Teacher's Association Pro-D Conference April 21, 2023
- Towards Healthy Outcomes (THO), a framework for intervention with individuals with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD).
- myPITA Spring Mini-Conference May 5th, 2023
- Childhood Anxiety Workshop, October 22nd, 2022 at the Coast Capri Hotel, hosted by the Institute of Child Psychology.
- Children's Yoga Teacher Training September 17th and 18th
- Sooke Teacher's Association Hope 'N' Action Collaboration Day April 8th, 2022
- Okanagan Similkameen Sustainability and Eco-Education Network’s (OSSEEN)
- Practical Strategies for Increasing Student Engagement Webinar