Call for Presentations
Please submit the form on the right to apply to be a Presenter at a COTA Pro-D Conference (Summer, October and February).
Proposals will be reviewed by at least two reviewers who will use the rubric below to evaluate and select proposals. The following rubric will be used to evaluate all proposals in the refereed proposal review process:
- Do the title and description clearly describe the session?
- Is the proposed topic timely and/or appropriate?
- Will this session positively contribute to the conference and to the field of K to 12 education?
- Is the session designed to be interactive and engage the audience?
- Relevance to the conference
- Audience Appeal
- Relevance to Research/Theory/Practice
If your proposal is accepted, you will be asked to:
- Register for the conference
- Edit all materials used in your session
- Transmit your Power Point Slides, Handout (PDF files), data charts, and other
A/V & Media
Note: The following standard audiovisual equipment will be provided in each room: data projector equipped with a universal VGA cable to accommodate PC and Macintosh (inform us if you need an adapter) platforms, an Internet connection, and a screen. Overhead projectors, Smartboards, computers and TV units will be made available upon request. (Note: Presenters should plan to provide their own computer equipment or other specialized equipment). Microphones will be supplied as needed in larger rooms.
Thank you for your interest in sharing your expertise!